Injured patients present a wide range of complex problems. The Advanced Trauma Life Support® (ATLS®) Student Course presents a concise approach to assessing and managing multiply injured patients. The course presents doctors with knowledge and techniques that are comprehensive and easily adapted to fit their needs. The skills described in the manual represent one safe way to perform each technique, and the American College of Surgeons (ACS) recognizes that there are other acceptable approaches. However, the knowledge and skills taught in the course are easily adapted to all venues for the care of patients.
- Rapid and accurate assessment
- Resuscitate and stabilize by priority
- Determine needs and capabilities
- Arrange for transfer to definitive care
- Ensure optimum care
- Medical Interns and Physicians
- Auditors (Nurses, paramedics, EMTs)
- Not intended for Medical Students
* PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT COURSE FEE WILL BE INCREASED TO SR3,000 STARTING ON SEPTEMBER 2018 COURSE.