The newest addition to the ATLS program, comprised of 13 online modules designed to replace the interactive discussion component of the traditional ATLS course.
- Rapid and accurate assessment
- Resuscitate and stabilize by priority
- Determine needs and capabilities
- Arrange for transfer to definitive care
- Ensure optimum care
- Medical Interns and Physicians
- Not intended for Medical Students
Participants MUST have completed all of the modules online including the posttest and evaluation prior to attending the live in-person skill station.
Participants will be able to receive certificates after the completion of their modules, post-test, and evaluation. Certificate can be printed from the online course. The skill station certificate will also be provided by our center after successfully completing the in-person skill stations.